Många företag inom livsmedelssektorn har det tufft just nu – och de har behov av stöd i olika former. Samtidigt […]
A regional food node in Södertälje
MatLust is an EU project with the purpose of strengthening growth and sustainability within the food industry in the Stockholm region. MatLust offers free development programmes, networks and other forms of support for small and medium sized companies.
MatLust resides at Södertälje Science Park and is an EU project that will be ongoing until 2021. The vision is to establish a permanent regional knowledge centre and a creative meeting spot for food and sustainability in Södertälje – with actors from the business sector, academic community, public sector and civil society. MatLust is operated by Södertälje Municipality through Destination Södertälje and with KTH, Acturum Biovation and Saltå Kvarn as collaborative partners.
The goal is to develop a sustainable and profitable food industry in the Stockholm region. MatLust offers development programmes, testbeds, networks and other forms of support for small and medium sized food companies that want to grow and work actively with sustainability. All free of charge for the participating companies.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are part of managing a small and medium sized company in the food sector and curious to find out more on how we can support your business.
Facts about Matlust:
- Purpose: A sustainable and profitable food industry in the Stockholm region.
- Target group: Small and medium-sized businesses (SME*) within the food industry.
- Aim: Increase growth and work opportunities in the target group.
- Geographical restriction: The Stockholm region and up to 10 % participating businesses from other regions.
- Timeframe: 2015–2021.
- Budget: SEK 57 million for the entire project period. 50 % (SEK 28,5 million) provided by ERDF, the European Regional Development Fund, the rest is provided by Södertälje municipality and co-financiers.
- Project owner: Destination Södertälje within Södertälje municipality.
- Partners: KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Saltå Kvarn.
- Web: matlust.eu
- Facebook: facebook.com/projektmatlust
- Instagram: instagram.com/projektmatlust
- Twitter: twitter.com/projektmatlust
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/18472805
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org